Risk management and fraud prevention
EveryPay’s payment gateway platform can help to manage risk and prevent fraud.
Fraud Defender Tool: rule
and data-based fraud prevention
A rule-based fraud tool with a list of 40+ adjustable fraud prevention rules, enabling you to establish an acceptable risk score threshold for every transaction.
Request demo – see our world-class payment gateway platform in action
Voiding and refunding
Voiding or refunding a payment is a useful tool for mitigating risks in case of fraudulent transactions.
Voiding a payment
- Voiding a payment is a useful tool for mitigating risks in case of fraudulent transactions.
- Voiding a transaction reverses an authorised payment that has not been captured yet.
- Voided transactions do not go through to final settlement: the merchant does not receive money for that transaction, and the cardholder is not debited for the transaction.
Refunding a payment
- After the payment has been captured and settled but needs to be returned to a cardholder this can be performed with a refund transaction.
- Payment can be refunded in full or a partial amount.
- Always use Refunding a card transaction when initial payment was done with a card.
Bank account verification functionality
A tool for verifying the customer by confirming the data available on the bank account statement.
A successful verification gives the merchant additional assurance that the payment is performed by a rightful person.
Capture delay enables you to specify a delay between the authorisation of payment and its capture. It allows you to perform additional background checks on a customer, to prevent possible fraud, by voiding the authorisation and stopping the payment if fraud is suspected.
Black- and whitelisting: using the data of detected fraud
Allows for different levels of blacklisting for known fraud patterns, to prevent fraudulent activity.
Issuer fraud alerts and chargebacks monitoring
Automatic monitoring reports via EveryPay’s platform allow you to track the acceptable fraud criteria levels established by card schemes, to avoid possible penalties if thresholds are exceeded.
3D Secure is an additional security layer for online credit and debit card transactions.
By enabling 3D Secure alongside with other EveryPay fraud tools, you can reduce your fraud or risk and chargebacks.