PCI DSS Level 1*- offering you the highest security standards in the industry
All parties involved in processing credit card payments – everyone who wants to save, process or forward card details – must follow the PCI DSS requirements to keep guard details guarded.
EveryPay payment platform is PCI DSS level 1 certified. This means that our technical solution and processes meet the highest industry requirements, keeping everyone´s transactions safe on a world-class level.
* EveryPay is fully PCI DSS 3.2 compliant as a Level 1 Service Provider.
PSD2: Payment Services Directive – improving the European payments industry
EveryPay is fully compliant with the PSD2 Payment Services Directive which is currently accelerating innovation across the digital finance landscape of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
PSD2 enables banks to:
- take over new market space (offer their products and services to the clients of other banks)
- offer stronger authentication processes when dealing with revealing customer identity online
- create innovative products and services
EveryPay offers a payment gateway platform as a service
GDPR: keeping your data secure
By providing card payment solutions for banks, online companies and various financial service providers, EveryPay comes across personal data on a limited level.
When partnering up with EveryPay, you can be certain that
- everyone’s data is processed and saved in accordance with all the rules and regulations currently in effect
- contracts for e-commerce service of payment cards are concluded