You sell your products and services at different locations – at fairs, markets or even at client’s home – and you want to get paid immediately. We have a convenient and quick solution for you. EveryPay’s LinkPay enables your clients to pay you with any smart device as well as yourself to collect payments without a need to carry any extra devices such as card payment terminals.
- No need for a card payment terminal or a cash register
- Quick and convenient way for your client to pay
- Instant reply on successful payment
- Separate administrative environment (Merchant Portal) where you can see all transactions and make refunds if necessary
- LinkPay is compatible with global payment cards (Visa and Mastercard) and with payments directly from major Baltic bank accounts
LinkPay works easily on your current device and even without any device
You don’t need to have a card terminal or any other payment device to use LinkPay. All you need to do is share the payment link with your client. The payment links work on different devices and in different situations.
You can share the link
on your homepage, in
an email or in a chat,
on an invoice, in a
text message or print
it as a QR-code.
You can either create the LinkPay link with prefilled information such as defined sum and invoice number for instance or you can also leave certain fields on the payment form blank for the customer to fill in instead.
What does it cost?
The offer comes from your local bank: SEB, Swedbank or LHV. Contact your bank’s Account Manager for a detailed quote.
How to start?
- Sign a contract with your bank
- Create a LinkPay payment link
- Ready to use